Palm Garden of Jacksonville is committed to leading in the skilled nursing and rehabilitation arena. Our unique team approach, dedicated teams with years of experience, and passion truly make a difference. It is our privilege to continue to serve our patients and residents delivering enhanced clinical services, innovative therapy and compassionate healthcare.
Palm Garden of Jacksonville’s reputation is one of care and compassion. The community encourages residents to enjoy the same activities they enjoyed prior to their illness. The homelike environment and the caring staff make for a warm, caring atmosphere. Palm Garden is located adjacent to Interstate 95 making it easily accessible from any where in the city.
Palm Garden of Jacksonville has physician specialists on staff to see residents at the center to prevent the disruption of their day by having to travel to a doctors office. We are proud to have on our staff well qualified cardiologists, a nephrologist, a pulmonologist, a neurologist, psychology, and a podiatrist. This well qualified team meets the unique needs of our residents and provides them quality care each day.
Whether you are in need of a short-term or long-term care solution, our goal is to accelerate your pathway to recovery within a compassionate environment.
- Community involvement is a cornerstone of our mission. Fund raising events are a regular part of our monthly activity.
- Our community is currently undergoing a full face lift!
- Our residents enjoy our activities and our fine dining program.
- We have a bilingual staff to create a more comforting environment for those who require second language communication.
- We have been proudly serving our community for the past 25 years.
– Palm Garden of Jacksonville, Where we are committed to leading by example –